In this article we will explain to you how to log in to our help center. Keep in mind that in order to do so, you need to have an account created. If you wish to know how to sign up on our help center, we recommend that you check this article out.
Ways to log in
There are two different ways to log in to our help center:
The method you choose to log in will depend on the one you chose to create your account in the first place. Next, we will explain to you detailedly how to log in with any of these methods.
 Through social media, Google or Microsoft
There are two types of single sign on (SSO) available for you: using social media through Twitter or Facebook, or any business account you may have on Google or Microsoft. You must choose the same option you chose when you registered.
- On the help center home page, you can see the Sign in link on the top right corner. Once you click it, the next window will open.
On the left, you can see the four options we just told you about. In this example, we will show you how to sign in with Google, but you should know the procedure is the same for any of the other options.
- Click on the Sign in with Google button.
- If you are logged in on your browser with a single Google account, you will log in our help center with that account automatically. If you are logged in with multiple Google accounts, you will be redirected to a webpage where you must select which account or gmail you will use to sign in on our help center. You must choose the same account you chose when you created your account with this method.
 Using your email and password
This is the classic way to log in on a website: providing an email address and a password created by yourself.
- On the help center home page, you can see the Sign in link on the top right corner. Once you click it, the next window will show up.
- Fill in the form with your email address and your password. Keep in mind that you have to use the same email and password you used to create your account in the first place. When you are done, click on the blue Sign in button.
If you went to all of the steps correctly, you should be logged in already. In case you have any more doubts about the different things you can do on our help center, we suggest you take a look at the articles available on this section.