In this article we will explain to you how to sign up on our help center.
Ways to sign up
There are three different ways to create an account in our help center:
- Through social media, Google or Microsoft.
- Using Zendesk credentials.
- By sending a ticket via email.
Next, we will explain to you detailedly how to sign up with any of these methods.
 Through social media, Google or Microsoft
There are two types of single sign on (SSO) available for you: using social media through Twitter or Facebook, or any business account you may have on Google or Microsoft. You can choose whichever option you like most.
- On the help center home page, you can see the Sign in link on the top right corner. Once you click it, the next window will open.
On the left, you can see the four options we just told you about. In this example, we will show you how to sign in with Google, but you should know the procedure is the same for any of the other options.
- Click on the Sign in with Google button.
- If you are logged in on your browser with a single Google account, you will log in our help center with that account automatically. If you are logged in with multiple Google accounts, you will be redirected to a webpage where you must select which account or gmail you will use to sign up on our help center. You may simply choose whichever account you prefer.
 Using Zendesk credentials
This is the classic way to sign up on a website: providing an email address and a password created by yourself.
- On the help center home page, you can see the Sign in link on the top right corner. Once you click it, the next window will show up.
- At the bottom left, right next to New to Perceptiva? you will see the Sign up link. Click it.
- The next window will pop up. You must fill the form with your full name, and your email address, and then click the Sign up blue button.
- Look for the welcome email in your mailbox, and click on the link we sent you there. That link is going to redirect you to a webpage on our help center, where you will be able to confirm your name, as well as create your own password. When you finish, do not forget to click on the Set password blue button.
 By sending a ticket via email
On our How to send a support request article we tell you that you can also sent us a support request through email, without even being logged in our help center. If you choose to do so, you will be asked to provide an email address. This will allow you to sign up with that same email later. Let us go deeper on the subject.
- Click on the Submit a request link you can find at the top right corner of our help center.
- Fill in the form with your request. If you wish to understand how to send support requests through different communication channels, please check out this article. Since you are not logged in, the first field you are asked to fill is the Email address. Once you send your request to our support team, Zendesk will automatically create a user associated with the email you provided.
- Click on the Sign in link you can find at the top right corner of our help center. The following widow will pop up.
- On the bottom left corner, right next to Have you emailed us? there is a link to Get a password to the account associated with the email you provided us with. You must click that link.
- The next window will show up. You must fill the field with the same email address you associated your support request with. Then, simply click on the blue Submit button.
Next, follow the instructions on the email we sent you, and your account will be ready to use!
Keep in mind that there is another way to send a support request through email, and it is by sending your request to the email@example.com mailbox. You can learn how to do so in this article. If you choose this option, afterwards you should follow the same instruction mentioned above, but starting on the third step.
Once you have completed your registration with any of the three methods we discussed, you will be automatically logged in our help center. If you wish to know how to login from scratch, we suggest checking this article out.