You can check the status of your requests through our help center, as well as attaching additional information for our team at Perceptiva, so we can offer you a better answer.
The first thing you need to do is log in on our help center, which you can access by clicking on the following link: https://support.perceptiva.tech/hc/en-us.
In order to log in, you will have to click on the Sign in link you can see at the top right corner of our help center.
If you do not have a user or you do not know how to sign in, we suggest that you visit this article, where we explain everything you need to know about it.
Seeing my requests:
During the request process, you can revisit the requests you made in the past or even those currently in copy. This will allow you to know the status of your request at every moment, and it enables you to attach additional information in case you need to.
To see your requests, go through the following steps:
- Click on your username on the top right corner of the website.
- Click on the My activities option.
- Next, from the My requests page you will be able to consult all the requests you have created, as well as all the requests you receive copies from (CC).
On this list, you will have all of the following information and options available:
- Reviewing the list of requests, each with its corresponding status, identifier and related dates.
- Search requests by key words using the search bar.
- Filter requests by status using the list next to the search bar.
- Access the details of your request by clicking on the link with the subject.
Accessing the details
In order to access the details of a specific request, you must click on the link with the subject of that request, which you can find on the My requests list we explained before.
Once you click this link, you will be able to access all of the details from that request. Some of those are:
- Message history
- Type of request
- Assigned agent.
and many more.
Adding information to the request
Once you are on the details screen, you can update your request with new information. To do so, complete the following steps:
- Click on the grey area Add to conversation.
- A new text editor will launch, in which you will be able to add all the additional information you find necessary, as well as pasting or attaching images, or even adding links to external information.
- If you need to attach more files, you may do it by clicking on the blue link Add file. You can also attach files by dragging them and dropping them on the editor.
- To complete your message, you must click on the Submit button, and your update will immediately be sent to the technicians at Perceptiva.
Please sign in to leave a comment.